Imperial PFS (IPFS) is endorsed by Insurors of Tennessee to provide members with a first class premium financing experience.
About Imperial PFS
- Flexible terms and rates to help you grow your business
- Financing for most policies as low as $250 in premium
- Opportunities to earn commission and revenue* (over $1,000 amount financed)
- Efficient and knowledgeable service from your dedicated Sales Executive and Account Executive at your local Branch office
- IPFS Insurance Cortex™ gives you more control over your premium finance business.
- Receive eForms, complete and sign agreement digitally, view reports and more all in one place at ipfs.com
Premium Financing Your E&O Policy?
- Premium financing for your own agency's E&O coverage premium when placed through Insurors of Tennessee.
- Minimum down payment is only 10% and 10 monthly installments
- Competitive interest rates
Get Started Today!
Insurors has partnered with this industry leader to provide our members with a solid partnership for insurance premium financing. Complete the Agency Profile and email it to Dave Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
For more information you can visit their website at ipfs.com or contact Dave Baker at email@example.com or call 859.630.7369.
*Products or services described herein are not available in connection with loans for personal, family, or household purposes. This program is not available for business in Alabama; Connecticut; District of Columbia; Kentucky; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; New York; Nevada; New Mexico; North Carolina; South Carolina; Virginia, Wisconsin or in any other state where prohibited by applicable law. Imperial PFS® is a trade name affiliated with IPFS Corporation® (IPFS™), a premium finance company. Access to products and services described herein may be subject to change and are subject to IPFS’s standard terms and conditions in all respects, including the terms and conditions specifically applicable to use of IPFS’s website and mobile application, as applicable, and IPFS’s eForms Disclosure and Consent Agreement. Loans remain subject to acceptance by IPFS in its sole discretion; issuance of a quote does not constitute an offer to lend.